Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kill Bill











































I've thought pretty long and hard about this one and I know some of you might be thinking "Kill Bill, what about The Godfather or Goodfellas?" Or perhaps some other classic like Citizen Kain or maybe something more recent and technologically ground breaking like Star Wars, The Lord of the Rings or The Matrix. Nope, I think I can say with ease that my favorite movie of all time is Kill Bill. Kill Bill (and when referring to these two movies I typically lump them both together because its one progressive story that was merely cut in half due to its length) has all of the qualities that make a great movie. Directed and written by Quentin Tarantino, Kill Bill is the story of a deadly assassin who seeks revenge for the murder of her unborn child and near death of herself at the hands of her former lover who's name is Bill (hence the title). There are several reason why I love this movie but some of the key points include it's stunning attention to aesthetics, interesting writing (including several plot twist), quality of acting, and most of all the dramatic features and hidden messages which can be applied to ones own life giving great insight. In addition to these main points, the movie has a lot of action to it as well. So for those of you who can't sit still for 5 minutes without seeing an explosion and hate the movies that are none stop dialog, I think you'll be fairly happy with the many fight scenes. On the flip side, for those of you who do love in depth dialog, I think you'll be fairly happy as well. All in all I absolutely love this movie and for those of you who haven't seen it I suggest you go see it right now. Stop what you're doing, even if its important and go see it.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment